Sunday

New cooking buys!

J and I headed to Irvine Spectrum today to do a lil shopping and escape the LA heat. I love! They have the best mix of high and low stores including my favorites: Urban Outfitters, Sur la Table and Barnes and Noble. I always find the cutest little housewares at UO. When I saw this little ice cream kitchen timer I had to have it! ($12). Also copped the Trader Joes Cookbook. I've been debating whether to get the original one or the companion for awhile now but after looking through the recipes I liked the companion ($13.95) recipes a lot better and I love that its small and I can just have it in the car and bust it out during TJ runs. Don't want to look like too much of a nerd wandering the aisles with a huge cookbook!



Last but not least! I got the Kuhn Rikon cookie and cake decorating set. I'm trying to not get into pastry bags to decorate becuase its so much of a hassle. I've seen some pros use squeeze bottles and at $24 I think this set is a valid investment! At least I won't have to buy all those bags. We'll see how it works out :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails