Sunday

Happy Fathers Day!!

Today I took my stylish dad shopping at one of my favorite places in the world -- South Coast Plaza. It's an obvious fave for many reasons, Christian Louboutin Boutique, the best Bloomingdales and Nordstroms on the west coast, Chanel, YSL, Louis Vuitton ... the list goes on. BUT, the store that has my favorite item every time is Lawry's Carvery. Oooh the signature prime rib sandwich is amazing ($9.99?). Perfectly roasted prime rib (rare for me) lying in between two soft pillows of Ciabatta bread - to DIE for. I got my dad the signature 8oz prime rib platter ($19.99) which comes with coleslaw and a choice of side (we got mashed potatoes). We also added a Caesar salad (5.99) to fill our meaty meal with some veggies :) what a perfect afternoon!





Related Posts with Thumbnails